Grace of Douglas Assisted Living provides a variety of healthcare services including complete care with activities of daily living assistance, dementia care, palliative care, hospice care, respite stays, and rehabilitative services. Our team wants to be a constant resource for you or your loved ones by offering the following care opportunities in a cozy environment:
- Complete care, if needed, with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, grooming, walking, and transferring, as well as coordinating doctor appointments, shopping, and offering free housekeeping, daily room tidying, and weekly laundry services* (*added fee for more frequent laundering).
- Three meals daily, as well as snacks.
- Respite care that provides caregivers time off from caring for a loved one at home. Whether for a long weekend or for a few weeks, family members can feel secure knowing their loved one is provided with a safe, home-like healthcare setting. Our respite stay guests experience all of the same amenities and activities that our Assisted Living residents enjoy daily.
- Medication management assistance to include detailed consultations by our local pharmacists, resident doctor and clinical team to oversee that proper medications are administered in conjunction with a proactive treatment plan and focus on providing the greatest possible quality of life.
- Occupational, physical and speech therapies, including short-term rehabilitation services, are available.
- Additionally, our Grace of Douglas Assisted Living residential rooms share the same building as the Grace of Douglas skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility, which provides direct 24/7/365 access to skilled care needs and an extended team, as well as provides a strong continuum of care.
- Clinical assessments and rate evaluations are done regularly to ensure proper levels of care are being administered to our Assisted Living residents.
- Catheter Care/Foley
- Colostomy Care
- Diabetes Care
- In-House Diagnostic Services –
- Lab Services
- Nebulizer Treatment
- Pain Management