Grace of Douglas Assisted Living has recently begun interior renovations to promote comfortability and well-being, and features 28 private suites with full private bathrooms designed especially for residents needing nursing or care oversight in a safe residential environment. We endeavor to ensure our residents are comfortable, and that all guests feel welcome. Satellite television and Wi-Fi are available, and we also offer engaging daily activities that promote socialization and a sense of community. Our staff values and emphasizes the importance of participation in our activities program, which can positively impact a resident’s quality of life. In the coming weeks, several of the 28 private suites will also gladly offer a luxurious Suite Life of Douglas amenities upgrade package. Check back soon to read more about the Suite Life. We are also excited to share that we are beginning a Weekly Happy Hour!
Grace of Douglas Assisted Living has a philosophy of service that focuses on maximizing each resident’s independence and dignity. We underline flexibility of individualized supportive services, supervision or assistance with activities of daily living, coordination of healthcare services, and monitoring of resident activities to help to ensure their health, safety, and well-being.
In addition, our assisted living is part of an integrated care community under the same roof as Grace of Douglas’s skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility. This integrated community provides 24/7/365 access to skilled care needs and an extended team, making the continuum of care that much easier for assisting residents with the services they need. Grace of Douglas Assisted Living does have a separate exterior entrance and a private dining/family room space that residents and families are welcome to use.
it’s our pleasure to offer
- Beauty/Barbershop Services
- Community Field Trips
- Daily Activities Calendar
- Daily Baked Goods
- Dining Area Options
- Dining Experiences, including Kosher & Vegetarian Selections
- Exercise Classes
- Family Living Room
- Gardening Opportunities & Resident Gardens
- Great Room with Theatrical Stage
- Historical Photo Package Display
- Holiday Events
- Home-Like Décor
- IN2L Experiences
- Live Music Events
- Multi-Sensory Experiences
- Music Therapy
- Outdoor Courtyard with Walking Paths
- Outdoor Patio with Grilling Station
- Person-Centered Care
- Pet Therapy
- Private Suites with Full Private Bathrooms
- Religious Services & Pastoral Care
- Resident Council in Partnership with Grace of Douglas Council
- Separate Exterior Entrance
- Smoking Area
- Suite Life Assisted Living Stay Upgrades Coming Soon!
- Telephone with Free Long-Distance Calling
- TV with Satellite Service
- Weekly Laundry Services* (*added fee for more frequent laundering)
- Weekly Happy Hour
- What to Pack Checklist
In alignment with Grace of Douglas, Grace of Douglas Assisted Living is committed to customer relations as a foundational principle that we continually build upon, and we subsequently communicate to others that our collective teams are here to help.
Your comfort is our priority and we look forward to serving you. Schedule a tour today.